Admission is contingent upon the agreement that parents or legal guardians and the child agree to abide by the policies, rules, and regulations of the Archdiocese of Chicago and Queen of Angels School. The school is operated under the auspices of the Catholic Bishop of Chicago and a Corporation Sole, in the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Queen of Angels admits students of any race, color, and sex, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administering education policies and other school administrative programs.
- Preschool students must be 3 years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which they are enrolling.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which they are enrolling.
- New First grade students must be 6 years old on or before September 1st.
A physical examination and up to date immunization is required when a student enters school for the first time or transfers to Queen of Angels School. Ages must be verified by a birth certificate and immunization records must be complete. Each student must be registered each year he or she attends Queen of Angels School.
Our acceptance priorities are as follows:
- Children of parishioners of Queen of Angels Parish, including parish families with children currently enrolled and children now reaching school age;
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools not offering full programs or parishes without schools;
- Children of non-parishioners, including families with children currently enrolled and children now reaching school age;
- Public school transfer students